Treasury analyst – Quality and Controls at GE
Location: New Cairo
• Candidate must have a University degree in accounting, finance or other business related field
• 3+ years of experience in support function, operations or process improvement experience.
• Thorough knowledge of Accounts payable & products and corporate procedures
• Highly organized with demonstrated ability to meet commitments within strict deadlines.
• Strong verbal & written communication skills in English
• Strong process execution and customer service mindset
• Strong interpersonal skills, can-do-attitude / self-starter
• Minimum computer literacy, particularly MS office
• Support the implementation of Treasury policies & procedures within the global Ops Treasury through ongoing monitoring and testing of controls.
• Assist in the execution of internal control discipline and operational excellence within global Ops Treasury.
• Identify issues and/or control improvements for remediation, whilst assisting in building out actions plans and milestones.
• Participate in discussions with process and control owners to assess inherent risks, develop approaches to resolve gaps, and/or address weaknesses or deficiencies when necessary.
• Participate in conducting the validating various work streams in global ops treasury in line with quality and control function.
• Support various project tasks and maintain existing documentations and reports in line with Treasury policies & procedures.
• Understand various systems, data management concepts and architecture to support implementation & maintenance of quality & controls aspects.
• Support in various quality & control initiatives like (not limited though)..
1. Unsecure/ special disbursement channels payments testing (like Direct debit)
2. Explore checkbook & petty cash exposure in cash landscape. Maintain static data for both and explore rationale and opportunities to migrate into preferred disbursement channels
3. Manual payment testing and Segregation of duties testing
4. Manual payment centralization and manual payment reduction via automation/migration of clearing payment/manual to EFT.
5. Ensure online banking (EBTPS) portal access to global ops treasury team based on predefined profile of each treasury users.
6. Resolution of various upstream & downstream process break impacting treasury procedure.
7. Maintaining process breaks case in Audit works
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company